Has it really been 10 days since I posted last? Oh my.
I have sure been missing this little blog of mine.

Last week my sweet Grandpa passed away at the young age of 92. I was able to fly back to Canada to attend the funeral and celebrate his life. He was such an amazing man.

Yesterday, I received the photos from my kids photoshoot with Breanne Larson Photography.
I am in love. 

Breanne captured my kids personalities perfectly, and frankly, I have no clue how she managed to get so many cute shots. Theo does not stop moving. I also managed to jump in a few shots too, and I will cherish these forever!













If you are located in Orange County California, I highly recommend using Breanne Larson Photography! She is currently running a fall special, $250.00 for a full session (20-25 images) or $150.00 for a mini session (10-12 images). Limited spots available. 
Such a great price! 

You can contact Breanne here and follow her on Instagram here!

What do you think, so cute or what?

xo,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top