I have mentioned this before, but there are very few things as exciting as receiving after pictures from e-designs. This one hit my inbox this weekend and I was thrilled to see how things came togther.
The client was a 9 year old little girl. We wanted to keep the design fun and whimsical yet create something that could grow with her. The wallpaper is definitely the star in the room. Here is the design board I created.



And here is the after...





We wanted to create a fun gallery wall filled with cute prints and sayings.
Here is my design...


And the after...






The little seating area is just adorable too!




I really could not be happier with how this space came together!



{all images via Veronica Reeve}

My client, Veronica Reeve,  is also an extremely talented photographer and was able to capture some very beautiful shots of the finished room. If you are located in the Salt Lake City area, I highly recommend her. You can find her work here!

xo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top