I've got a thing for bone inlaid furniture.

{image via Burnham Design}

You might find them little busy, but I absolutely love the intricate detail.
Graham and Green, a European furniture company, sells all sorts of bone inlaid furniture for a pretty penny.


You can also snag this dresser up at Horchow for a measly $2,259.00!

Or this beautiful nightstand is available at ABC Capret & Home for $995.00.



Last week as I was browsing the furniture at World Market I came across this faux inlay cabinet on sale for $159.00.
Although it is only a faux replica, I think it is pretty awesome.



And it holds it own next the ABC piece, don't you agree?
Nothing like a good look for less.


Oh how I wish I had a place for this beauty.
I just love it, espeically for the price!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top