This weekend my hubby and I celebrated our 9th anniversary!
He spoiled me with this cow hide ottoman, which I love! Any gift for my home is a win in my book.
We have it sitting in our family room for now, but it really just isn't right.
I have the perfect spot for it in my kids room, so it will be moving there shortly.
I desperately need a coffee table and/or some ottomans.
I've been working hard on my DIY pillows (which I will share later this week) and now it's time to address the rest of the space.
Since I added some color/pattern in the pillows, I really an ottoman that adds a little texture would be perfect.
I am attracted to wood, metal, and leather. Of course budget is a concern, so I have rounded up a few affordable options.
1. Tribal Carved Coffee Table: $239.00
2. Dark Tan Moroccan Pouf: $109.00
3. Jayla Carved Coffee Table: $199.99
4. Cala Hammered Coffee Table: $239.00
5. Grass Cloth Coffee Table: $99.00
6. Moroccan Gold Pouf: $89.04


I think other site proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and great user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You’re an expert in this topic! ringgroessen-tabelle
ReplyDelete