For the past few months I have been surviving with a drawer-less desk!
I didn't realize how important a drawer was until I never had one.
A little secret about me, I like to shove and shut.
No drawer + a shove and shutter = not good.

I purchased this desk from Target this weekend and I am LOVING it!


It isn't anything fancy, but I love the simple lines, crisp white,  and large drawer.
Did I mention it is only $109.00! Such a great price.
I am also super impressed with how sturdy it is. You would never know it was so inexpensive.

This space still needs a lot of attention, but the desk is a happy little addition to my apartment.


Now I am in need of a new chair!
These fuchsia and emerald chairs are currently on sale at World Market. 
Arn't they fun?


I truly love both colors.
I still haven't decided the direction I want to head chair wise, but these have me thinking a pop of color is a great idea!


I think I am going to swing by World Market today to take a look at them.
Don't you just love them?



Slow and steady right?!

xo,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top