This weekend my hubby and I celebrated our 9th anniversary!
He spoiled me with this cow hide ottoman, which I love! Any gift for my home is a win in my book.

We have it sitting in our family room for now, but it really just isn't right.
I have the perfect spot for it in my kids room, so it will be moving there shortly.


I desperately need a coffee table and/or some ottomans.
I've been working hard on my DIY pillows (which I will share later this week) and now it's time to address the rest of the space.

Since I added some color/pattern in the pillows,  I really an ottoman that adds a little texture would be perfect.

I am attracted to wood, metal, and leather. Of course budget is a concern, so I have rounded up a few affordable options.





Let's take a vote! 
Which one would you choose?

xo,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top