Last week my Jute Chenille Herringbone Rug arrived and I am so in love.
It is exactly what I wanted. Soft, lots of texture, small pattern, and neutral.
I also can't believe I got it for $279.00! What a steal. The rug sale ends today, so if you are have been debating getting it, I would jump on it.




I went with the 8' x 10' and I love its large size. I really think it defines the space.
I also ended up selecting this Flourish Tile Rug from Urban Outfitters for the top rug. It just happens to be on sale too, I scored a 5' x 7' for around $60.00!




Once I get the folding lines out of it, I think it will be perfect!




This room still has a loooong ways to go, but it is slowly looking a little less abandoned.
There are still many layers to be added until it is complete.




Here are a few things I have on my to do list.

-Art
- Coffee Table
-Poufs
- Pillows
-Drapery
-New Desk
-Desk Chair
-Accessories



I feel like this space is dying for some personality but you have to start with the basics right?


xo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top